Ron is in Alaska this week. We had good news last night. Our dear friend, Verl Bench, is going to be ordained an Elder a week from Sunday. I was so excited that I had to call Ron in Yakatat.
Bishop Thompson called yesterday. He checked online to see if we have been assigned. He sent in Myron Peter's papers the week after ours, and Myron received his call last week to the Columbus, Ohio mission. He said that as of yesterday, we had not yet been assigned. It could take a couple more weeks. Couples take longer. I read online that the apostles usually make the call final on Fridays, sometimes Thursdays. It might not even be this week. Ron keeps saying he is sure we are staying in the USA and that he hopes I am not disappointed with where we are going. I can't think that I would be. I think we will be sent where we are needed the most. I'll be glad to know where & when.
No comments:
Post a Comment