I keep hearing the lyrics in my head, "Mr. Postman, look and see if there's a letter, a letter for me."
We worked in the temple today. Lots of people are asking where and when we are going. I am anxious to be able to tell them. I have never been an especially good waiter. I can do just about anything when I know what it is I am dealing with, but the unknown is more difficult for me. I think most people are that way.
Ron feels that we are going to be in the USA. He has no ideas about where. He keeps saying that he hopes I am not disappointed about where we are called. I don't think I will be. I was the one who did not want to request. I just want to go wherever we are needed. It will be interesting to see where we are called.
We have friends in the following places:
Tim & Fran Newman: Nauvoo
Elsie & Bro. Gerrard: Nauvoo
Bob & Val Thomason: Florida (Haitian Branch)
Alan & Cheryl Okleberry France & Belgium
Nancy & Lon Thompson El Salvador
Nola & Robert Woods Uganda
Jim & Janet Babcock Salt Lake City
LaDonna & Ross Geddeborg Salt Lake City
Jan & Bro. Brown Texas
I think we will hear this week. If not this week, then the next one for sure. I don't even know where I would choose to go if I were choosing or what I would want to do. But Heavenly Father does.
No comments:
Post a Comment